5. Add pricing to rates
Now that you’ve created your rate types, seasons, and time periods we can begin to set the base pricing rates for each.
1. Selecting Rate Manager on the left-hand menu
2. Select the season you’ve previously configured
3. Select the time period
4. Enter the base pricing for each rate type for this specific season and time period
Hint: If you have different pricing on weekend / holidays, you can enter the different pricing values accordingly. If you have different time slots that affect pricing on different days, you will need to set up a separate time period for your rates.
- If your weekday Public rate is $45 from Open to 12:00 PM and your weekend Public rate is $55 from Open to 11:00 AM – you will need separate time slots to control these rates.
- If your weekday Public rate is $45 from Open to 11:00 PM and your weekend Public rate is $55 from Open to 11:00 AM – you can use the same time period and apply the different pricing as needed
5. Repeat this process until all of your pricing has been applied for each rate type, season, and time.