3. Adding Rates
Adding a new rate
1. Select Rate Plans from the left-hand menu
2. If your rate type does not exist, click add in the upper right corner to create a new rate type
3. In the new window, give your rate type a name and add a description of the rate plan (NOTE: the description will also seen on the booking engine by the golfer)
4. Set the conditions that will apply for the rate type.
- 9 Holes (For 9 Hole Rounds)
- Cart Included (Add this if the rate will include the cart fee)
- Daily Steal (Add this to highlight the rate as a “Daily Steal” on the booking engine
- Is Primary (The primary rate should be your most widely used rate)
- Enable GolfBack (Select this option if you want this rate to show on your booking engine and golfback.com)
5. Continue this process for all the rates you would like to host on the booking engine.