Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
g. Adjusting Individual Rates
Tee Time Manager
There will be times when you need to quickly adjust an individual rate or flag a rate as a daily steal. To manually adjust rates after they have gone through the dynamic pricing matrices, select Tee Time Manager from the left-hand menu.
- To edit an individual rate, select the pencil icon located on the right-hand side where you will be presented with a window which will allow you to override the current rate and enter the new rate.
- Check “Override” on any rate you wish to edit
- Enter the new rate for the tee time slot
- If you wish to highlight this tee time on the booking engine as daily steal, check the “Steal” box
- Select “Submit” when you’re finished
5. Repeat this process until all of your weather settings have been applied for each forecast type.